Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Unfinished business


Hey whiners! We've got something for you.


Ace beats me to it:
Other sites have banned gloating.

So: Is it cool to do here?

Let me answer that question with another question:

Are you f*cking kidding me?!

I don't plan on doing anything except gloat until Thanksgiving.
Damn straight.

Actually, it isn't gloating as much as delivering some well deserved thrashings to the pernicious buttheads that insist on afflicting us. And there are plenty of them to go around. Charles Gibson makes a start in Four More Years:
There is no doubt they will recover from Wednesday's shocked silence and resume telling us we're stupid and we're wrong and we're warmongers. They really can't help themselves.

With nearly 100 percent of the rest of the world shouting at us that we should not, not, not re-elect Bush, it now appears Americans have shouted back: shut up.

Good. Somebody needed to say it. And better 59 million Americans than just me all by myself.
But since Charles has a paying gig as a journalist, he can't say it like it needs to be said. I don't have that problem. Ain't we got fun?