Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Rappin' with the Rev!
Jimmy Breslin interviews Al Sharpton about his participation in the Tawana Brawley hoax:
Yesterday, Sharpton was saying, "The next time anybody wants to know about Tawana Brawley, I'm going to ask them, 'Do you ask Teddy Kennedy about Chappaquiddick? Do you ask Hillary Clinton about her husband? Do you ask Clinton?'"
Yes Al, I do - but I'm not in the 4th estate. I wonder why you don't run into anyone from the press who does also? (Just teasing, Al! I know why.)

In related news, the Rev. burned up the boards in the first Democrat Presidential beauty contest. It got so hot, his headquarters burned down. Dig deep to help out the Rev. everyone!

Some people in Hampton, VA already did - they're suing Al because he failed to show up for a speech, but cashed the down payment check. Al says the check's in the mail.