Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Ta ta, Zsa Zsa



All good things must come to an end and while I have enjoyed the patronage of Empress Teresa for many months, different voices are now calling to her and to be cold about it, she's not really relevant anymore. Therefore, although I'll keep a warm spot in my heart for her, I have removed her mug from the side bar.

Of course, it's not as though my many tributes to the Empress really paid off - not even in squishy plastic packets of tomato byproducts. But I'm very hopeful now that I have installed the primo patron of world wingnuttery to take her place. When SPECTRE speaks, I listen!

And while I was spiffing up the sidebar, I added Sean Gleeson's Autorantic Virtual Moonbat. Who needs the unwashed folks on Democratic Underground when you can have a nice clean robot deliver the equivalent drivel?