Thursday, February 06, 2003

Well, I guess that's that!
Roseanne has spoken:
It started out a fashion show for full-figured gals, but Roseanne Barr, that mistress of the public spectacle, quickly turned Tuesday's Lane Bryant runway event into a demo for the disenfranchised.
...
Suggesting that Bush's Washington has come to resemble the Fuhrer's Berlin, she added: "We're going back to that time now." That comment gave model Tyson Beckford cause to nudge Dubya's cousin Billy Bush, who was in the audience.

Getting back to herself, Roseanne, who's Jewish, then announced to the assembly, "I study the Kabbalah now. I love my Kabbalah instructor, and he gets the best pot."

Her rambling continued backstage, where she told us, "I'm an idol for men and women. I am trying to give a positive message: to not have sex, to stay celibate ... and fat."
I wonder if she's using the Nelson Mandela medication plan.

Which reminds me - has anyone sighted Rosie lately?