Saturday, November 20, 2004

I didn't get an invite to the Bubbathon!

But then neither did a lot of other people including some close Clinton friends!


So I thought that to honor The Bent One, I'd have my own display of photos of the Clintons. Maybe I should open a museum! Or at least a gift shop!


It's all about me!



And my vision!



I had numerous foreign policy successes



and only a few little mistakes.



But great world leaders respected me



and at home I raised the level of the national conversation



despite nasty innuendos



and grotesque rumors about me



and my lovely wife.



Let me assure you that the rumors about Hillary are untrue



not to mention outrageous



and even scandalous!



But her sunny disposition prevailed



and she remains my staunchest supporter!



I'm sure we'll hear more from her in the future!



Well, thanks everyone, for dropping by to honor my legacy



and don't forget to buy a souvenir! (batteries not included)


(While I touched up some of the snaps, none are original to me. Many can be supersized by clicking on them.)