Monday, September 09, 2002

Your Tax Dollars At Work
(Via Dawson Speaks) The Lebanon Daily Star reports Syrian comic describes Bush as "modern-day Hitler"
An honorary UNICEF ambassador, Syrian comedian Duraid Lahham, said Friday he was proud of his friendship with Hizbullah and described US President George W. Bush as a "modern-day Hitler".

Speaking to reporters during a visit to the South at the invitation of Hizbullah and the Martyrs Welfare Foundation, Lahham defended Hizbullah and said that he hopes "Bush, the modern-day Hitler, puts me on his black list."
Hey Duraid, I've got one for ya!
An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said, " I'm Kobe Bryant , the best NBA basketball player, the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first pack and left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the former president of the United States, I am also the most ambitious woman in the world and I am a New York Senator and a potential future president." She just took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, Bachar Al-Assad, said: "I'm President of Syria, I have a great responsibility being the leader of a superpower. And above all I'm the cleverest leader in Syrian history, so Syria's people won't let me die." So he put on the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a 10 year old school boy, "I am old and frail and I don't have many years left, as a Catholic I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute. The boy said, "it's OK, there's a parachute left for you. Syria's cleverest leader has taken my schoolbag."
Try telling that one down at the palace!

I wonder if UNICEF still tries to brainwash kids into collecting pennies at Halloween?