Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hillary says Bubba did it out of love!

I didn't know Hillary was doing stand-up comedy, but I guess so:
Clinton was asked on CBS television's "Face the Nation" whether her husband was "out of control" after he took the Illinois senator, and the media to task, during a foul-tempered week-long campaign.

"You know, my husband has such a great commitment to me and to my campaign," the New York senator said.

"He loves me just like, you know, husbands and wives get out there and work on each others' behalf."
She also said poor lovesick Bubba hadn't been getting enough sleep. Nice try, Hillary, but it seems more likely that Bubba is all grumpy because he is afraid of losing his dream of a 8 year worldwide boinking tour at the taxpayers' expense.

Bill Clinton has a dream - of a worldwide boinking tour