Wednesday, October 27, 2004

"Sorry, Guys - You are Willing Accomplices"

Balloon Juice:
Why would you want to get in touch with the Kerry campaign? Because I had planned to vote for you in the general election, but because of Kerry's behavior the past two days, I decided to tell all Democrats to go to hell. When I heard Kerry saying 'soldiers are being fired upon by the weapons left unguarded,' trying to pimp a bullsh*t story for political advantage, I almost had a minor stroke.

How do you fire these explosives? Do they have a trigger? How do you aim them? LYING SACK OF SH*T.

It was at that point, I couldn't take it anymore. I went downtown to the Senior Center and voted early. I have to get on with my life.

At any rate, I normally vote 40-50% Republican, 25% libertarian, 25% Democratic. Not this year. Every Democrat is guilty as far as I am concerened. You chose this man, you live with him. I refuse to reward the behavior I have seen over the past four years.
...
Guilt by association works for me.
Around here we still have Democrats that would give Lurch and Teresa coronaries, but much as I like 'em, that's what I tell 'em too.

As for the Lurchster:



He's the sort of REMF who'd be criticizing the troops for throwing candy wrappers in the desert if he thought it would be good for a minute on the evening snooze.

(Hat tip for the fetching photo: smith288)