Thursday, October 28, 2004

Biscuits and gravy

Ann Coulter:
White liberals have been indulging their fantasies of violence against conservatives lately – physically attacking conservatives, ransacking Bush-Cheney headquarters (though not any NRA headquarters, I note). The white wife of vice presidential candidate John Edwards recently warned of riots unless Kerry is elected.

In the midst of this rash of violence by white liberals, this week Al Gore admonished a group of blacks not to engage in violence over the election. Perhaps Gore should have saved that speech for a convocation of Moveon.org members.

Protein Wisdom:
Andrew Sullivan is single-handedly responsible for my coining a shiny new catch phrase: “Who the f*ck cares what Andrew Sullivan thinks?"

SondraK:
let him eat party cakes

a whole tray of the big lardy ones....

The Primary Main Objective:
New South Park Tonight

The plot is "Vote or Die".

The children have to vote for a new class mascot, neither of which is very appealing. Since my mom reads this I'll put the choices after the jump.

Rachel Ehrenfeld and Shawn Macomber:
“If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble,” Soros once wrote. When asked to elaborate on that passage by The Independent, Soros said, “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of God, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.”