It sure didn't take Barack Obama long to get into the groove finding racism hiding in every hen house eating watermelon and performing a minstrel show. Peter Kirsanow helps Barry out with a little self-test fun in 25 Reasons You May be a Racist:
The tendency of Obama supporters to see racist impulses behind every criticism of their candidate has evolved into absurdity. Now even the first black president feels compelled to declare he's not a racist. By this measure, nearly every American is at risk of being branded a racist at some point in the campaign. To assess whether you're at risk just consult the list below ( apologies to Jeff Foxworthy ):There's more by following the link, but Kirsanow's punchline is, "This campaign has, to paraphrase Moynihan, defined racism down." The professional black folks in the Democrat party have been working the race card hustle for years so it is hardly a surprise, but once again young Barry is showing his elders how to really con the marks.
- If you think Obama's the most liberal member of the senate you...may be a racist.
- If you object to Obama raising your payroll, capital gains and estate taxes you...may be a racist.
- If you'd prefer a president have at least some foreign policy experience you...may be a racist.
- If you're in favor of drilling for oil and building nuclear power plants you...may be a racist.
- If you think "Vero Possemus" is Latin for "Massive Ego" you... may be a racist.
- If you wonder why Obama was hanging around William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn you...may be a racist.
- If your pastor is nothing like Rev. Wright or Father Pfleger you... may be a racist.