Sunday, February 05, 2006

Time for some new Mohammed cartoons

I don't know about you, but I've been getting a laugh out of the Danish Mohammed cartoons since mid-December. Such a rich vein of comedy cries out for more japery and while I can't draw worth a darn, here are some of my own offerings in the eternal quest to picture all sides of the mysterious one.

Wise Mohammed

Mohammed's feminine side

Mohammed's gonna be grumpy


(Hat tip: Sacred Cow Burgers for the original of number 2)

Update: Hans Bricks doesn't draw any better than I do, but he has a fetching illustration of Mohammed practicing Tai Chi. Meanwhile, Aaron goes high tech with an animated Mohammed cartoon, not to mention flogging Mohammed cartoon hats. The only good news is that the nutjobs apparently don't watch South Park.