Sunday, October 02, 2005

I wonder if Floyd Abrams gives refunds?

Judy Miller jumpsuit from Floyd Abrams
Just helping ya out, Floyd!


Is Floyd Abrams incredibly incompetent or is something sneaky is going on? Ole Floyd apparently wants us to believe the former and I'm always willing to suspect incompetence before malice, but it does seem hard to believe that he's such an utter and complete goof.
I still think it almost inconceivable that Judith Miller, or anyone else, would sit in prison for three months, if all she needed to get out was a letter from Libby saying, in effect, "I meant what I said a year ago," without ever asking Libby for such a letter or communicating to him that it was on his behalf that she was in prison. That scenario, as outlined by Abrams, seems senseless to me.
Follow the link for what the pesky rascals may be up to.