Sunday, February 11, 2007

I love a good musical!

Even if the language is a tad strong as in My Fair Blogger:
Book by Iowahawk
Music by Frederick Loewe and Alan Jay Lerner
Based on "Fascist Pigmalian" by the Reality-Based Community Dinner Theater

SENATOR JOHN EDWARDS
I tell you why there are two Americas, my dear Dr. Dean. Man is a product of his environment.

HOWARD DEAN
Balderdash! "So bententh the tree," say I. Take the insane Bush cabal that plotted 9-11, for instance, genetically rotted from root to branch.

EDWARDS
This is where you are wrong my friend, and I shall prove you so. Take the young woman over there, banging on the keyboard.

HOWARD DEAN (sniffing)
The one who reeks of cat urine? Ghastly! What of her?

EDWARDS
I am prepared to wager my indoor squash court that I can train her to be a proper presidential campaign representative.

AMANDA MARCOTTE
F*cking s*ckwad c*cks*ck fundy f*ckwit godbag c*nt!

HOWARD DEAN
Ha-ho! I will gladly indulge your in your foolish wager, Senator!

EDWARDS
I say, good woman... what is your name?

AMANDA
Amanda f*cking Marcotte... Pandagon to you, you motherf*cking c*cks*cking tool of the Southern f*cking white f*cking racist patriarchy!

EDWARDS
Young woman, how would like a job as my official blog master!

AMANDA
No sh*t?!!
More hilarity by following the link and in the previous Pandagon Papers.