Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Where did they find these two?

Mark Noonan (with some enhancements of my own):
I wish I was making this up, but I'm not:

Here's what Teresa Kerry had to say in Missouri:
"We don't have to fear being hung from a lamppost or shot or sent to jail. Not yet. Not yet. And please God, not ever," she said.

You can't help but wonder if a change in Teresa's medication is in order.
That is the paranoid bit; here now the delusional part from John Kerry:

"My friends, the harsh fact now is that in the last election, more than 1 million African-Americans were disenfranchised in one of the most tainted elections in history.

If there were really 1 million disenfranchised voters, it ought to be easy to get some proof together. How about it, Lurch? Or did they all take off to spend Christmas in Cambodia?