Thursday, April 08, 2004

Reruns of the "Mob Lawyer" and Mr. "Poor Impulse Control"

A frightening story at Sine Qua Non:
I'm watching Dan Rather for the first time in years right now, not by my choice. They are featuring Richard Ben-Veniste (with applause) and Bob Kerrey. The only quote by Condi Rice was her saying "I don't remember..." Oh good, my mother-in-law just changed the channel. Conservation of momentum continues in the liberal media.
It's actually another law of nature: Conservation of assholism.
Channel flipped to Tom Brokaw and Tim Russert is now focusing on the families' response.
Yeah, the Teresa Heinz funded widows.

Looking at my earlier post on the subject, I could have predicted it. On the other hand, I couldn't have verified my prediction without help - I'm not allowed to watch the whining hairdos because it frightens the neighbors.

UPDATE: Isntapundit has a comprehensive post on the professional widows financed by Teresa.