Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tell me that Barack Obama isn't a dork

Obama dork

Click for full size Obama dorkiness

I happened to visit whitehouse.gov today and what currently slaps a visitor in the face first is this weird photo of Obama with his chin a mile in the air. Do you think he's posing for an "El Presidente of a third world country portrait" or is he just a flaming dork? I'm voting for the latter although I wouldn't be surprised if BO dreams of the former.

The caption is comedy gold too - "Your WEEKLY ADDRESS. Recorded on his way back from the G-20 Summit in Pittsburgh, the President discusses how engagement produced tangible results in several areas. " I always wondered what happened to all the purveyors of stilted content-free prose when the Russians dumped communist dialectic for pure thuggery. They must have all got gigs with the Obama administration.