Wednesday, June 16, 2004

BUBBA BOOK SNEAK SHOCK!

WORLD EXCLUSIVE - must credit Country Store!

Clinton biography

Publishing industry insiders reveal that Simon and Schuster have rushed last minute changes to ex-President Bill Clinton's soon-to-be-published biopic, including a title change! This while the public relations juggernaut promoting the book was getting ready to move out, threw plans into disarray. New opening paragraph:
It was a dark and stormy night. But things were real cozy inside cabin 3 behind the Dew Drop Inn where I was counseling a troubled lounge singer, Tammy Sue Bigguns. We had just started an uplifting game of "Hide the Cocktail Wiener," when all of a sudden there was a hellacious pounding on the cabin door. It sure scared the dickens out of Tammy and me! Above the pounding, there was some fearsome screeching and yelling and I made out a raging voice that I recognized, "Bubba, I know you're in there with some no account floozie! Get your fat ass out here this minute! Just wait 'til I get my hands on you!" It was My Wife.
Breaking hard!