Monday, March 06, 2006

I feel so much better!

Jeep Jihadist on the road


It's great to know that the local Powers of Political Correctness don't want to call the Jeep Jihadist a terrorist:
The local North Carolina news media, and adminstration at UNC Chapel Hill, and even the Daily Tarheel itself do not seem willing to call the "Jeep Jihadi's" Friday afternoon attempt to run down multiple UNC-CH students in the name of Islam an act of terror.

A quick cross-section of local media...
Hit the link for the details, but I'm feeling a lot better fer sure! I mean, here's Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar spouting the usual Islamofascist claptrap and he's not really a terrorist after all!

Of course, that begs the questions as to what these folks think ole Mo is, exactly. I suspect the story will be that he's "troubled" or insane. If so, there sure seems to be a lot of that going around these days. I guess one Islamofascist is a nut, but a crowd of them are just justifiably upset.