Tuesday, March 01, 2005

More Paul Martin Fun

I had my laugh at the expense of Canadian PM Paul Martin already, now Gary Dunford has a whack in PM confused - in general:
"General, this is Prime Minister Dithers," begins the PM. "Prime minister of Canada, the fly-over country? Northern neighbour? Under NORAD's missile shield, but not part of it?"

"Good morning, sir. Nice to have you not with us."

"This is a courtesy call," Dithers explains. "Just in case anyone at NORAD headquarters wondered about the new rules? What to do if a missile is sighted in Canadian air space?"

"Not to joke prime minister, but if a missile is sighted, I think it's wham bam thank you ma'am. We're pretty much autopilot down here."

"That's why I'm calling," Dithers explains. "We're out of the loop! Canadian air space is a sacred trust. Sacred to me, sacred to my caucus. I've got this big leadership gathering coming up and honestly, I can't leave the missile shield issue on the table. I've seen bad poll numbers. It's time to butch it up."
Just call him the macho man. More by following the link.