Thursday, March 24, 2005

Air America gets a touch of class!

Springer liberal talk radio show to expand nationwide:
Trash T-V talk show host Jerry Springer is taking his liberal radio program nationwide.

He has reached a deal today to go live weekdays on the Air America Radio network beginning April First.
Good choice of start date. But ole Jerry won't be the same if he doesn't have fodder like:
3/24/05 “I Got Your Man”
Devonte made a mistake by sleeping with Michelle! Not only is he gay, but he loves his transsexual girlfriend, Ashley. He's here to tell Michelle to back off! Next... Amanda believes Aaron is the love of her life, so she is devastated by the news he delivers. He’ll tell her that he loves his ex, Kristine, and he's going home with her, not Amanda! Then... Timmy promised Alice he'd treat her right after he pulled her out of an abusive relationship, then Alice finds out Timmy enjoys threesomes with her friend, Sky, and other girls from local bars. Not her idea of “treating her right!” Later… Arielle has been stripping for a year and now she wants out! Her friend,, Carmen and her pimp, Cody are livid and think Arielle is ungrateful given all that they have done for her.
Deviates, pimps and whores - good practice for Air America.

By the way, his radio show has a "blog" which, aside from some stale leftoid wingnuttery, has got gems like:
Megan caught it and leaned over to me and motioned something. So I killed my mic, lifted my headset and she whispered, "The caller's in the bathtub. I hear the water slurping."

So when June finished all her points with Jerry, I said that Megan wanted me to ask, "Are you calling our show from the tub?"

She laughed and admitted, yes. So she is definitely our caller of the month, maybe of the year.

If she e-mails me a pic, I'll post it.
It'd really be cool if she was using one of those vibrating cell phones, eh Jer?