Sunday, June 15, 2003

The Deck of Hillary
I had noticed that NewsMax was offering a deck of cards featuring Her Heinous. Now Richard Johnson has the details in the NY Post:
The novelty cards, which each features a vintage Hillary quote, are split into four suits. Spades feature remarks by "The REAL Hillary" such as:

* "I mean you've got a conservative and right-winged press presence with really nothing on the other end of the spectrum."
...
Clubs expose "The Feminist" side of Hill:

* "I have a pretty good antenna for people who are chauvinistic or sexist or patronizing toward women."
...
Mrs. Clinton's role as first lady is revisited with diamonds.

* "I knew nothing about my brother's involvement in these pardons . . . I had no knowledge whatsoever."
...
* "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."

Of course, most entertaining are the hearts, which dredge up her greatest sound bytes on the subject of "Bill & Me."
...
* "Who is going to find out? These women are all trash. Nobody's going to believe them."
As someone else observed recently, drag $8 million through a trailer park and see what comes out.

Originally posted at 7:57 AM. Reposted to defeat Blogger.